HiPER Scientific Calculator is a popular calculator with rapidly growing downloads and high user ratings.
The calculator has 15 digits of significand and 3 digits of exponent in free version and up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent in HiPER Calc Pro. It detects repeating decimals, numbers can be entered also as fractions or converted to them.
Pro version has the expression mode where you can write expressions in a natural way and watch what you are calculating.
Calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
– pocket view for small devices
– compact view for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
– expanded view for tablets
Multi line display can be turned on on tablets to show the whole history of calculations and to access the previous results.
Users can choose from several high quality themes.
Calculator has many more functions:
– basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo, negation
– mixed and improper fractions
– periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions
– unlimited number of braces
– operator priority
– repeated operations
– advanced number operation such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, …
– goniometric and hyperbolic functions
– powers, roots, logarithms, …
– degrees, minutes and seconds conversion
– fixed point, scientific and engineering display format
– display exponent as SI units prefix
– memory operations with 10 extended memories
– clipboard operations with various clipboard formats
– result history
– binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems
– logical operations
– bitwise shifts and rotations
– haptic feedback
– more than 90 physical constants
– conversion among 200 units
Calculator has many settings to manage full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators etc.
All features are described in a built-in help.
If you found the calculator useful, please consider upgrading to HiPER Calc Pro. Buying this you will support further development and get these additional functions:
– up to a hundred decimal places and 9 digits of exponent
– significant and exponent precision settings (separately for portrait and landscape in compact view and for expanded view)
– more themes